What does it mean in practice? What assets support the price? How is growth achieved without those notorious pump-and-dump mechanisms? Where do the raised funds go?
In this blog post, we are answering questions about our capital allocation and partners program, currently open for applications.
How it worksFF1 token is supported by a treasury reserve of blockchain industry assets, curated by our team of investment professionals.
- The funds raised via the sale of FF1 tokens (currently available via direct purchase and on Bithumb Global) goes to the foundation.
- Our investment team allocates the treasury funds to a basket of high quality blockchain assets. We judge quality across standard metrics like traction, team, users, growth, and vision. The assets fit 3 categories:
- Venture investments
- Assets that generate fixed income
- As the treasury grows due to successful capital allocations, the proceeds are used to support the token price.
Basically, FF1 offers a risk-managed set of investment opportunities, allowing you to get exposure to institutional-grade investment opportunities that were previously available only to private investors.
You can see the quarterly report on the Treasury holdings here.
Our allocations include
- Uncorrelated Capital LP interest (anchored by Bain Capital)
- Bitcoin earning 8.5% interest
- ETH earning 8.5% interest
Call for partnersWe are constantly evaluating and looking for new projects that add to our treasury portfolio to meet our performance targets in relation to Beta and Sharpe Ratio. Our typical placements range from $250,000 - $1MM USD
Currently, we are seeking projects specifically in the DeFi and Crypto Mining Space with high to medium liquidity profiles.
Interested Financial Partners can apply by filling out the form on https://twoprime.io/partner