What should investors take note if they want to take a chance with crypto? Is crypto really as unfavourable as it seems?
This brings us to Truth #6: The fears about crypto investing are overdone!
In this video, Two Prime CEO Marc Fleury explains why the fears surrounding crypto are exaggerated, and how the majority of crypto investors are in fact better off today than before.
Two Prime advocates for a deeper financial literacy by providing information and insights to close the knowledge gap and promote sustainable growth of the crypto industry.
Readers are hereby warned that:
1) there is no guarantee or representation of value or liquidity for the FF Meta Tokens, and the purchase of the FF Meta Tokens is of speculative nature and none of Two Prime or its affiliates shall be responsible for or liable for the value of the FF Meta Tokens, the transferability and/or liquidity of the FF Meta Tokens and/or the availability of any market for the FF Meta Tokens through third parties or otherwise;
2) Two Prime intends the value of the FF Meta Tokens be maintained but the FF Meta Tokens may still be subject to fluctuation;
3) under no circumstances would a holder of the FF Meta Tokens be entitled to or receive (i) any form of interests whatsoever in whole or in part (including but not limited to equity interest, proprietary interest and ownership interest) or share in or claim against Two Prime and/or any fund managed by the group, (ii) any voting rights at the board meetings or shareholders meetings of Two Prime, (iii) any management rights of Two Prime and/or the FF Meta Tokens, (iv) any economic right (including any kind of right to payment, distribution, income, dividend, profit, or other return, or any sums to be paid, or likely to be paid, out of such return or profit) of or generated from the keeping of the treasury (except those directly between participants of the ecosystem), by Two Prime and/or from the project financing conducted by the group; (v) any interest payments from Two Prime and/or any funds managed by the group; and (vi) any claim against any funds managed by the group and request any value to be returned to you;
4) the FF Meta Token is not a debenture issued by Two Prime and all purchase of FF Meta Tokens are final upon you receiving the FF Meta Tokens from Two Prime. You will not have any right to subsequently request redemption or return of the purchase funds you paid to Two Prime for the purchase of the FF Meta Tokens which Two Prime has the sole and absolute discretion to decide on how to use the purchase funds; and
5) Two Prime does not give any undertaking that, if the FF Meta Tokens are used as a means of making payment for goods or services from Two Prime or from a recipient, Two Prime will, or will procure the recipient of the FF Meta Tokens to, accept the payment up to the amount of the value in any funds managed by the group or to redeem the FF Meta Tokens.